Catalog Search Results
1) Girl, wash your face: stop believing the lies about who you are so you can become who you were meant to be
3) Forgiving what you can't forget: discover how to move on, make peace with painful memories, and create a life that's beautiful again
5) I guess I haven't learned that yet: discovering new ways of living when the old ways stop working
6) It's not supposed to be this way: finding unexpected strength when disappointments leave you shattered
Are your thoughts out of control—just like your life? Do you long to break free from the spiral of destructive thinking? Let God's truth become your battle plan to win the war in your mind!
We've all tried to think our way out of bad habits and unhealthy thought patterns, only to find ourselves stuck with an out-of-control mind and off-track daily life. Pastor and New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel understands...
11) The Hiding Place
Christians know that God loves them, but can easily feel that he is perpetually disappointed and frustrated, maybe even close to giving up on them. As a result, they focus a lot—and rightly so—on what Jesus has done to appease God's wrath for sin. But how does Jesus Christ actually feel about his people amid all their sins and failures? This book draws us to Matthew 11, where Jesus describes himself as "gentle and lowly in heart," longing...
18) How happiness happens: finding lasting joy in a world of comparison, disappointment, and unmet expectations
In Interlibrary Loan
Didn't find what you need? Items not owned by Santa Barbara Public Library can be requested from other Interlibrary Loan libraries to be delivered to your local library for pickup.
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Try suggesting a title. Submit Request