Catalog Search Results
8) Medical medium liver rescue: answers to eczema, psoriasis, diabetes, strep, acne, gout, bloating, gallstones, adrenal stress, fatigue, fatty liver, weight issues, SIBO & autoimmune disease
A New York Times bestseller and international sensation, this "stimulating and important book" (Financial Times) is a fascinating dive into the purpose and power of slumber.
With two appearances on CBS...
This groundbreaking book explains why women experience burnout differently than men—and provides a simple, science-based plan to help women minimize...
Prevention magazine gives you healthy solutions you can really live with. Every issue delivers the latest news and trends on health, food, and nutrition, family, fitness, and more!
13) Expecting better: why the conventional pregnancy wisdom is wrong--and what you really need to know
New York Times Bestseller
"This book may help those who are susceptible to illnesses that can be prevented."—His Holiness the Dalai Lama
"Absolutely the best book I've read on nutrition and diet" –Dan Buettner, author of The Blue Zones Solution
From the physician behind the wildly popular NutritionFacts website, How Not to Die reveals the groundbreaking
15) The bulletproof diet: lose up to a pound a day, reclaim your energy and focus, and upgrade your life
17) The 22-day revolution: the plant-based program that will transform your body, reset your habits, and change your life
19) Self-esteem: a proven program of cognitive techniques for assessing, improving, and maintaining your self-esteem
20) Women, food, and hormones: a 4-week plan to achieve hormonal balance, lose weight, and feel like yourself again
In Interlibrary Loan
Didn't find what you need? Items not owned by Santa Barbara Public Library can be requested from other Interlibrary Loan libraries to be delivered to your local library for pickup.
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Try suggesting a title. Submit Request