Catalog Search Results
In partnership with the California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet) and the California State Library, SBPL is pleased to help veterans and their families navigate the resources available to them.
4) The gentle art of Swedish death cleaning: how to free yourself and your family from a lifetime of clutter
5) The year of less: how I stopped shopping, gave away my belongings, and discovered life is worth more than anything you can buy in a store
New York Times Best Seller
Over 3 million copies sold
For David Goggins, childhood was a nightmare - poverty, prejudice, and physical abuse colored his days and haunted his nights. But through self-discipline, mental toughness, and hard work, Goggins transformed himself from a depressed, overweight young man with no future into a U.S. Armed Forces icon and one of the world's top endurance athletes. The only man in history to complete...
9) Girl, wash your face: stop believing the lies about who you are so you can become who you were meant to be
13) The Swedish art of aging exuberantly: life wisdom from someone who will (probably) die before you
15) I guess I haven't learned that yet: discovering new ways of living when the old ways stop working
In Interlibrary Loan
Didn't find what you need? Items not owned by Santa Barbara Public Library can be requested from other Interlibrary Loan libraries to be delivered to your local library for pickup.
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Try suggesting a title. Submit Request